Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Character Study (II)

The adventure all began when my supposedly tamed pet dragon went on a rampage. He ate my castle guards and destroyed my candy mall. In terror that he may attack me next I fled Candyland in my motor home with the help of my body guard and driver Connor. We were headed to Iceland where my sister Ice Queen Sarah lived. I knew that with her help and the help of the noble Revengers I would be able to take the dragon out and regain control of Candyland. 
After a long drive we finally reached Iceland. Ice Queen Sarah was eagar to help me. She immediately called the Revengers, Breanna, Whitney and Professor A. With there help I knew that this evil dragon stood no chance. Whitney not only wanted to help me but she wanted to avenge her fathers death. For a short while my pet dragon escaped to Iceland where if terrorized Ice Queen Sarah's people. One unlucky hero was killed by the dragon while trying to protect helpless people. 
We all pilled into the Motor home and headed towards Candyland. As we drove we came up with a genius, well mainly Professor A. Our plan was one that would ensure we would have pure victory over the menacing dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment