Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Character Study (I)

I am Princess Rachel, my packing list for my trip is long so here we go. First I will need cute luggage. I will definitely need clothes and lots of them. Jeans, shirts, yoga pants, sweatshirts, sweaters, tops, shorts, socks and all of the good stuff. Then I need personal care items like make-up, shampoo, body wash and perfume. Next I like to travel in style so I have to take my motor home with me. Since I can't take my motor home everywhere I will tow my jeep behind it. I also need to be entertained while we travel so I need my phone, laptop, direct tv and a puppy. The fridge in my motor home will be stocked with food and drinks that I can sell to the other travelers so I can make a little money while we travel. All of these things are important for me to travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment