Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Here

Through out the first part of this class is was skeptical on how all of this would really help me in what I wanted to do. But as time as passed I have found these skills to help me with my own blog about DIY projects. I am not going to lie keeping up with the blog has not been easy but I have been trying my best to do it. This blog connects to my senior project because it allows me to work on my explaining skills which will help me when I am a teacher, it takes patience to explain things to people and to find the right words to get my point across through text has been even harder. I also was excited to hear Dr. Preston talk about a group he is going to start for prospective teachers. That is something I am very interested in dedicating my time towards because it is something that will help me out later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment