Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

My life while I am in high school and my life next year when I am off doing my own thing will be different in so many ways. First I won't have my family around me all the time to hang out with, I will most likely be spending a lot of time alone studying or with new friends that I am going to have to make. Second I will have a lot of time to myself I will not have to worry about picking up my sister and getting her where she needs to go, I will actually be able to have time to do my own thing. Parts that will be similar are that I am still going to be me, thinking my same thoughts about people and other things, I will still have the same work ethic, I will however be able to broaden my thinking meeting new people and going new places. I think that there will be a really big difference between my life in high school and my life next year out of it. I don't think people will magically transform after we graduate, I know of people that graduated three years ago that are still acting the same way they did in high school, for the most part people might change but it will not be a magical transformation of every student. The way I balance what I have to do and what I want to do is by first crying a little bit because I am always so high stress, then I plan my time out. I always do what I have to do first so that I do not have to worry about it while I am doing what I want to do. Making a solid plan is always a good idea. My expectations of the world around me are not very high, I try not to think to much of other people and what they might do for me, I know that if I want something done it is easier to do it myself then to rely on another person. I will always apply that to my life as I move forward in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment